Partner with us: Help others to “Experience great oysters and gracious hospitality”
There are two ways to get involved with the Lowcountry Oyster Trail – as a Trail Partner (where you will help create and sustain the Trail experience for Lowcountry tourists and residents}, and/or as a Sponsor of the Lowcountry Oyster Trail.
These two different options enable service and product providers to be part of the LOT. Those who do not qualify for a spot on the Trail can participate as a Sponsor, and Trail Partners can further enhance their own branding by exploring additional sponsorship opportunities, as well.
The LOT region is defined as a geographical area extending from Charleston south to the SC state border with Georgia, and west to include Chatham and Effingham Counties in Georgia but otherwise defined by the Savannah River bi-state maritime boundary.
How to become a LOT Trail Partner or Sponsor
- Read and agree to general and specific criteria appropriate for your Partner or Sponsor segment.
- Fill out LOT Trail Partner application form in its entirety (online below, or click here to download a PDF membership application).
- Include check for correct payment (including one-time set-up fee per application: $25.00) made out to: SC Lowcountry Oyster Trail Fund #494. Mail to: SC Lowcountry Oyster Trail Fund #494, P.O. Box 23019, Hilton Head Island, SC 29925
- Your completed application and Trail Partner site eligibility will be reviewed for acceptance. An on-site visit may be arranged.
- Upon approval you will receive login PIN code. A LOT plaque will be issued to you. You will start enjoying Trail Partner benefits! Congratulations.